Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lately


Well I’ve certainly dropped off the radar over the past several weeks.  My internship only started last week but so far it has been very interesting.  I will be working here until July 8, and then my plan is to travel around some more for a few weeks and leave for the Land of the Free on July 21. 

The past several weeks have been busy.  I finished with classes on 21 April and then left on the 22 for a 10-day trip to Namibia, which was fantastic.  I was then in Gabs for a few days, doing finals and such.  Then I left for Cape Town for a week, which is the prettiest city I have ever been to.  Now that I am back to Gabs and the one Zimbabwean man who runs the internet company has found the time to set it up at my house, I should be able to update about those adventures within a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment